So we have been cleaning out some drawers around here. Kyle found a CD with music I downloaded while in Reno. After listening to a few songs, one song made me think. Dorky I know. It is a song by LeAnn Rimes called 'What I Cannot Change'.
Here are the lyrics that hit home:
I face the day and pray to God I won't make the same mistakesHere are the lyrics that hit home:
Oh the rest is out of my hands
I will learn to let go what I cannot change
I will learn to forgive what I cannot change
I will learn to love what I cannot change
But I will change, I will change
Whatever I, whenever I can
The pain is self inflicted
I know it's not good for my health
But it's easier to please the world than it is to please myself
Oh the rest is out of my hands
Kyle will tell you that I keep things in to make others happy. My good friends know that I look after everyone else first. I need to remember that I am who I am and some things I cannot change but always be the best I can be.
Don't ask where this random post came from because I won't be able to give you an answer.
Don't ask where this random post came from because I won't be able to give you an answer.


No comments:
Post a Comment