7.19.2006

Jennifer and Russell's Wedding



Over the weekend, I was honored to be in Jennifer Simpson's wedding. She is a very close friend from teaching at Naumann. Since the wedding was outstide, Avery stayed home with my parents. It was nice to see some school friends that I haven't seen since May. I realized that night that staying at home was great but I would miss my close friends that I have know for 8 years. Naumann Elementary has been my 2nd family.


Can you believe we have been married for 7 years?


Here is the beautiful bride, Jennifer.

Here is the groom, Russell, and his new step-son, Ethan.

This is Adriana and Stacey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I made it on your blog! Thanks! I will miss you too at Naumann. It won't be the same without you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy!
Thanks for sending your blog page to Naumann!! Avery is so beautiful!! I can't believe how lucky you are!