
Her is our little girl. She is 4 months old today.
She could not keep her hand out of her mouth.
Then the spit up happened while SuSu was holding her. I have an action shot but I thought I would save Avery the embarrassment.
This time she wouldn't look at me. We are still proud of her.
Look how well she is sitting up.
8.04.2006
Look Who Is 4 Months Old
With Love Missy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Missy, I am still amazed at how well she sits up! I look forward to Reagan doing this soon, maybe. Reagan is funny. she still looks down mostly when she is sitting up. I know more tummy time! working on it. I love Avery's dresses though in these pics. She looks like such a big girl. Growing too fast. She is still a cutie. I see she still likes those hands! :) Reagan and I miss you both. Love ya, olivia
Post a Comment