I decided to be brave. Avery and I drove to Cypress on Tuesday to see the Craigs(they just moved in June). We spent the night and headed home Wednesday morning. I use to teach with Julie until she had her first girl, Emily.
She is now expecting a boy in December. Julie has been a wonderful resource for me since she has two girls. We had a wonderful time.
The weather was great. I jumped on the trampoline with Emily while Avery took a nap. We played non-stop.
Avery was a sweet little angel.

Before bed, we had all the girls on the swings.

It was Avery's first time on a swing.
I think we need to get one for our backyard. Maybe Santa will bring one.
Avery (5 1/2 mths), Emily (3 years old), Amanda (16 mths)
The trip was easy because I only had to bring clothes, food, and diapers for Avery They had everything else. We were lucky. So our first girls trip was a success.
Let's hope we have the same results next month when we are off to Dallas to visit Ella and Michelle.


No comments:
Post a Comment