Well, Kyle and I had no idea what to expect today. We were out the door by 8:15 to get Avery to the tailgate so she could take her morning nap. We were both excited it worked. Poppy had a fan just for Avery. It wasn't a long nap but it WAS a nap. 

Here is our family picture of the day.
Kyle and I headed off to the game. We left SuSu and Poppy to feed and watch Avery. We did not stay a long time because it was soo hot. When we got back, Avery was out.
What a good sport she is.

We watched the rest of the game at the tailgate. Now we have Ohio State to look forward to. Each game will be a new adventure with our little longhorn.


1 comment:
She is so sweet! She was so worn out from all the cheering. I love the family picture! You are a cute little longhorn family!
Post a Comment