10.31.2006

Halloween





Well, we had to get in the spirit of Halloween for the day. Avery and I had a wonderful day. She played with all her plastic containers while I put our kitchen back together.






After Kyle got home and Avery woke up from her late afternoon nap, we slipped our little pumpkin into her outfit. We headed straight over to SuSu and Poppy's house to take a picture. Well, Mommy told Daddy to head a different way because of traffic...bad choice. It ended up taking almost 30 minutes to get to their house. By that time, we were all in a not so cheery mood. We took a few quick pics and headed home because the sweet pumpkin was turning sour. Here is our pumpkin with Jaxson, the Little Devil.





Kyle and I decided I would get a good picture of her tomorrow when we were all in a better mood. What a wonderful first Halloween. On a positive note, we have many little kiddos at our door. A first for us. Kyle and I were very happy to see young kiddos around. One set said they would stop by some time. They lived right up the street.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is very cute in her pumpkin costume!