1.16.2007

Ice and Snow

As most of you know, we are having some crazy weather here in Austin.
Yesterday we were dealing with ice.
Today we are dealing with sleet and snow.


Yesterday we stayed in our flannels. Kyle tried to work some from home. Avery helped as much as she could. I worked on a puzzle when I had a free moment.


She made sure Daddy wasn't leaving by watching his bag.


Today we enjoyed watching the sleet and snow. I must say it is a pretty sight.
I worked on Avery's stocking cuff for next year.
Kyle worked from home and putting up our cabinet doors.
Here are some of the pictures we took outside.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet. Are you guys as sick of being stuck in the house as we are??

Will you email me, I wanted to ask you questions about your neighborhood. mccannbrian@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Amy

Cristina said...

I love your pictures Missy!! The one of Kyle and Avery on the computer is too cute!
We miss you guys!