We started our morning off opening presents at home.
Avery loved her swing from Santa the best.


We then headed to SuSu and Poppy's house for breakfast and presents. It was fun to see Jaxson get so excited about his gifts this year.

Grandma McClure and PawPaw came over to our house later that day with our other nephew, Devin. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with his parents later that night.
We also dropped back by SuSu and Poppy's for their Open House. We had a busy day.
The next night we went to Kyle's brother's house for dinner with the whole McClure family.


The kids had a great time with Avery .

Avery loved her swing from Santa the best.
We then headed to SuSu and Poppy's house for breakfast and presents. It was fun to see Jaxson get so excited about his gifts this year.
Grandma McClure and PawPaw came over to our house later that day with our other nephew, Devin. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with his parents later that night.
We also dropped back by SuSu and Poppy's for their Open House. We had a busy day.
The next night we went to Kyle's brother's house for dinner with the whole McClure family.
The kids had a great time with Avery .


4 comments:
Yes!! We need to get together soon! I have my ring back! YAY! Looks like the McClure's had a good Christmas. Missy we miss you guys!
Oh, P.S.... sweet Christmas day hair on Kyle! :)
I, too, would like to comment on Kyle's hair, but since I only know you and Avery, I feel that it is probably not appropriate...
Your first family Christmas is gorgeous. Avery is so sweet in her swing. I know she loves to swing. I know you enjoyed every minute of it.
I wish you a safe, happy, and healthy new year. Keep enjoying your family. You are a great Mom and you are doing an amazing job with her. She is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen.
Love,
Amy
P.S. You got me into the blog thing...I started one yesterday!
Nice hair Kyle! Glad Avery enjoyed her first Christmas. Next year she'll really being tearing through the paper!!
Post a Comment