5.10.2007

A Sunny Day

The weather this week has been awesome. It is in the 80s. I put shorts on Avery for this first time this year. I must say she looks cute. I was worried that crawling would bother her knees...wrong...she didn't care. She is getting better and better at walking.




When we went oustide to hang out, she would not let go of Jessie's ball. Jessie was not sure about this. Avery was enjoying watching the golfers across the street. She kept pointing to them and talking.

Avery would hold out the ball for Jessie but not give it to her. I had to help a little. I still don't think she understands that Jessie wants to play with the ball.


She is such a cutie pie. She still knows how to "strike a pose".

2 comments:

Cristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristina said...

I'm amazed at how she's growing so fast! We miss you guys too! Can't wait for June! You guys ready for the ol' Gin & Juice?!