When we got back from Texas, I noticed the eggs in the basket on the front door had hatched. I moved the basket off the door, my luck they were going to fly into the house one day.
Everything is really dry around here since they had a light winter. (I am sure this winter will be crazy because we are here.) On Saturday, we watched this fire from our back porch. It burned over 800 acres. We could see the orange of the flames.
Jessie is warming up to Avery. Avery loves to lay on Jessie's pillow. I had to take a picture of them sharing the pillow. As soon as I get the camera, Jessie takes off.
We had swimming lessons today. When we got home, Avery decide to play with my swim goggles and Jessie's leash. She put the goggles over her head and the leash around her neck. This kept her happy for a long time. She would just walk around the house with them. Kyle and I could not stop laughing.


1 comment:
She is so sweet, Missy. I love watching her grow. Can you email me your address? I cannot find the email where you sent it out, and I need to send you something! mccannbrian@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment