7.16.2007

San Francisco



On Thursday, we drove to San Francisco for a long weekend. We had to get Avery's room ready. :)


We went to Yerba Buena Gardens. Avery had a blast on the slides. It was good for her to get some energy out.




We walked to China Town.

Kyle couldn't resist taking a picture of this store. You know who he was thinking of.


We stopped and ate at Union Square. Avery loved walking around.



On Friday, we decided to take on the challenge of biking 8 miles across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. They did not prepare us for the hills or amazing views. It was not easy but I am very proud of us. We stopped to take pictures. Avery did not like the helmet. Once we got rolling she was fine. It was very rewarding riding into Sausalito. We were able to see a good amount of San Francisco in a few hours.







After our bike ride, we walked to Pier 39 so I could see the sea lions. Here is what I saw.


Perfect...3 sea lions!!


We then drove back to hotel but had to stop and see Lombard St on the way. Wow, it was very pretty. There were people everywhere...I would hate to live around there.



On Saturday, we took a scenic drive around San Francisco. The fog was still around so our views were not so hot. We enjoyed every minute of it. Golden Gate Park was terrific. We did not feel like we were in San Francisco when we were there.






On every corner of the Union Square there was a heart. Each heart was different. I liked this one the best and since I love hearts, I had to have a picture.


After checking out of our hotel on Sunday, we went to a Giants and Dodgers game. We met up with Kyle's work buddies for some tailgating.
Then it was time to see the wonderful park.
We had a blast. Avery enjoyed running around. She ended up crashing out in the stroller.
Thanks to Rusty for getting a large batch of tickets so everyone could go together.







2 comments:

Cristina said...

YAY you have some slide shows on your page!!! woo! I love it!
:)

Michelle said...

Great job with all the pics Missy!