7.03.2007

Whitney and Cristina's Wedding

I drove to San Antonio to meet up with Kyle. After meeting Dane and Thomas at the hotel, we headed to find a beer in the hot weather.
These next few pictures are from Friday night.


The Wedding Pictures Begin!!!!!


Howard, Kyle, Scott


Dane Fowler, my date for the weekend since Kyle and Thomas were in the wedding.


Steve and Cari Greenley (Avery's Godparents)

Chris and Kirsty Hanvey


Scott and Shannon

The Bride and Groom

Gordon, Steve, Chris, Whit, Kyle

The men of the wedding

There is a tradition among these close guys. A special song is played at the end of each ones wedding. It started back when Kyle and I got married. It is not the cleanest of songs but it is pretty awesome to watch them unite and dance their hearts out together. Since we had not seen many of them in a long time, it put tears in my eyes.
Above is Whit and Cristina dancing in the middle of our group and below are the guys during part of the song.




We enjoyed every moment of our weekend. We have some funny and sweet memories, some we can share and some we can't.

I will be honest...I was hard to say goodbye to everyone, but it is nice to be back home in Reno in our own beds.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Fun pics...I just had a flashback to the "song" at the end of your wedding! I love it, it's on my iPod and I listen to it all the time!!