8.25.2007

Nevada State Fair


The Nevada State Fair was going on this week. I decide to see what it was like. I invited our friend Alex to join us. We didn't know what we were getting into but we were ready for an adventure. It was not as big as the Texas State Fair but it was very child-friendly. Alex and I were both shocked to see guinea pigs practicing for their show. Avery got to pet them as well as a bunny and duck. She was very excited to see all of the animals.



We then went into a interactive area. They had a sand castle area, bubbles, blocks, mystery boxes and more.


Avery liked looking at the goat and pigs. We saw some cows that were really tall. Avery looked so funny next to them.


As you can see she got some balloons that made her scream for joy.


We had to end our trip with Avery's first taste of cotton candy. She wanted "MORE"!!!



No comments: