SuSu and Poppy came to visit us. Hot August Nights was going on so we made sure to hit the streets and see all of the cars.
Kyle and I were able to go out to dinner alone before he left town for his golf weekend.
Erin hooked us up with passes for Hot August Nights. We got to have dinner and listen to music. Avery loved the music and a little girl. Avery did everything the little girl did. She even wanted to hold her hand. The next thing we knew, Avery was clapping and dance along with the music. I think we enjoyed watching Avery more than the music.
We drove to Sand Harbor in Lake Tahoe for the day. It was fun and relaxing.




3 comments:
Ohhh, I love Hot August nights- I was there in 2004! Its so much fun!
Looks like you guys had fun w/ the parentals! Ella has the same black top that Avery has on ;)
Hey forgot to tell you I changed the address of our blog page here is the new one: http://wcblanton.blogspot.com/
This might be why your link was not working.
CIAO!
Post a Comment