Reno was cold and rainy all weekend. We didn't get out to play very much.
We did buy some good winter jackets at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday. We were stopped in the store by a fellow Longhorn...she couldn't miss us since we were showing our Longhorn spirit. She was visiting from Dallas. It was nice that someone could appreciate why we all had burnt orange on. Don't worry we even put out our flag on game day. I keep telling Kyle that it is hard to get into football season since we are the only ones wearing orange. We are looking forward to the Nebraska game when we can finally enter the stadium for the first and only time this season.
Today we got out the play-doh. The last time we played with it...Avery decided to try a taste. I was hoping for a better outcome.
As you can see from the pictures I took, she liked it. I made the little balls for her and she just kept putting them in the container and dumping them out. I think I need to invest in some accessories for the play-doh. Any suggestions???


1 comment:
We LOVE playdoh! The best accessorie is a device you can stuff the playdoh in and squeeze it through to make fun shapes (spagetti, worms, spirals, etc). You can change the shapes it makes too! Love you guys, APril
Post a Comment