My friend, Jennifer, gave us a year subscription to Family Fun. I have loved looking at all the fun ideas to do with Avery. I have already renewed it for another year. My friend, Adriana, called this week and I was taking out pages of my Family Fun magazines to file away for later instead of keeping the whole magazine. That just tells you how much I love it.
I found a project I thought we could do so Avery and I did our first seasonal art project together yesterday. She didn't mind her feet getting painted. I did strip her down to her diaper and we were on the bathroom tile ready to take a bath if we needed to. The first one didn't turn out but I was smart enough to have two pieces of paper ready.
Avery's Ghostly Soles
I found a project I thought we could do so Avery and I did our first seasonal art project together yesterday. She didn't mind her feet getting painted. I did strip her down to her diaper and we were on the bathroom tile ready to take a bath if we needed to. The first one didn't turn out but I was smart enough to have two pieces of paper ready.


2 comments:
Super cute!!
I love that mag too..I save pages of treats to make and art ideas. You have to do the turkey hands at Thanksgiving...remember when I did it in your room? Then write her special things she is thankful for..aka her blanket, her mommy,etc.
I am doing the feet with my twins ..I am a copy cat! meow!
jennifer and g's
Post a Comment