We were suppose to go to a place called Apple Hill today but Avery had a very hard night. That means we did too. I called our friends, Erin and Dan, this morning to give them the bad news.
Avery slept late this morning and took a good nap. I am hoping it is allergies and not a cold. After her afternoon nap, I wanted to get some pumpkins since that was one of our missions at Apple Hill. We went to Ferrari Farms here in Reno. I was so surprised to find out it was a REAL pumpkin patch. Most of the pumpkins were already picked and laying together. After looking at a few farm animals, we chose to pick some small ones ourselves that were still in the field.
We tried so hard to get Avery to pick a pumpkin up...not so easy.
She loved running down the rows of small pumpkins.

We could not believe how tall the corn maze and dried sunflowers were.

How cool are these gourds?
Avery slept late this morning and took a good nap. I am hoping it is allergies and not a cold. After her afternoon nap, I wanted to get some pumpkins since that was one of our missions at Apple Hill. We went to Ferrari Farms here in Reno. I was so surprised to find out it was a REAL pumpkin patch. Most of the pumpkins were already picked and laying together. After looking at a few farm animals, we chose to pick some small ones ourselves that were still in the field.
We could not believe how tall the corn maze and dried sunflowers were.
How cool are these gourds?


3 comments:
So awesome!! We used to go to the REAL pumpkin patches when we lived in St. Louis. Quite a site to see...
Oh, so jealous! A real pumpkin patch!!? If you guys carve the pumpkin- I'd love to see pictures!
Misses & kisses!! :)
Missy, she is getting so big. You guys need to come home soon before she is all grown up. I miss you all and think of you often. Shiffy
Post a Comment