12.04.2007

Dell Christmas Party

I had my friend, Dolly, watch Avery while we went to the Dell Christmas Party on Saturday. We were not sure what to expect. We made sure to go with Dan and Erin. We watch each other for the 'get out of here' sign and we had Avery as our back-up for leaving.




As you can see, it was at a casino. Gotta love RENO!! I had to make sure to get a good ad on the sign when I took this picture of Kyle and Dan.


Kyle wanted to take our picture in front of this wonderful slab of meat. When the server was cutting it, Kyle and Dan's piece covered their whole plate. The Nugget doesn't believe in portion control.


Here are some of the guys that Kyle has worked with this year.

I am not sure I would call this a true Christmas party. I mainly talked with Erin and felt like we were eating dinner at a casino. At least we are able to check this off our 'To Do' list.

No comments: