12.17.2007

Heavenly

Kyle went with Dan to Heavenly on Sunday to ski. It has been a long time since Kyle has skied. Heavenly is very unique because some of the runs are in Nevada and some are in California. You can ski down some runs and feel like you are going to ski into Lake Tahoe. Kyle had a great time. He said the views were amazing. He has also decided that we are going to take snowboard lessons soon. He doesn't think we should waste our time with skiing. I will need a lesson either way.


Kyle with Lake Tahoe in the background.


Dan is ready for some snowboarding.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I love Heavenly! I was there when I went to Tahoe with my family- its a quaint town!

Cristina said...

P.S. can I just say that Kyle looks like a totally different person w/out glasses!! Interesting.