2.16.2008

Girls Day



Today, I had a girlie day with Erin and Alex. Since our time here in Nevada is coming to an end, I wanted to spend some quality time with my friends. We met for lunch at The Chocolate Bar. Yummy! We had soup and chocolate fondue. The waitress didn't do so hot with the picture.



The nice iron rams (I think) outside the restaurant.


After a fun lunch, we went to get a wonderful pedicure. We had a great afternoon.




I am very lucky to have met each of them. They made this year wonderful. I will truly miss both of them. I hope we can plan a few girl trips in the future. Thanks Girls!!!!



1 comment:

Cristina said...

Yay- can't wait to have you guys back in Austin!
Girls day...hhmmm, I think I'm needing one....dont tell Kyle {a.k.a our financial advisor} I'm sure its not in our budget! :)