Every year Balcones Woods (where SuSu and Poppy live) has an Egg Hunt. We all decided to join in this year. We met Keith, April, Jaxson and Price up at the pool. We didn't know that Keith and his family were even there yet. Avery spotted them 50 yards away and started yelling their names. I was very impressed.

How cute are the cousins.

Avery and Jaxson hunted in the same area. Avery wasn't shy. She picked up 3 eggs at a time. Jaxson was super quick. His duck basket was stuffed before some kids even picked up a few eggs.

They had a good time.

I didn't get to see Price hunt because he was in a different area. I did catch him climbing a tree.
How cute are the cousins.
Avery and Jaxson hunted in the same area. Avery wasn't shy. She picked up 3 eggs at a time. Jaxson was super quick. His duck basket was stuffed before some kids even picked up a few eggs.
They had a good time.
I didn't get to see Price hunt because he was in a different area. I did catch him climbing a tree.


No comments:
Post a Comment