During our last few days in Reno we had wonderful weather. My friend, Dolly, took care of Avery in the morning while the movers packed our place. They arrived at 8:30 am and left at 7:30 pm with an hour lunch break. It was a long day for everyone.

Avery enjoyed her last Backyardigans in our bed while I packed a few last things in our suitcases.
Part of the "No Pack" zone
Saying goodbye to 'Frank' and 'Black Magic'
Where is everything? Goodie-More room to play!
Hanging out with nothing to do
After everything left, I wasn't sure what we would do. We had dinner with Dan and Erin. We went to the park with Chase and Dolly. We had a picnic at the park with Alex and Stephanie. We had a great time on our last few days in Reno. Thanks gals for everything!!!
Avery enjoyed her last Backyardigans in our bed while I packed a few last things in our suitcases.
After everything left, I wasn't sure what we would do. We had dinner with Dan and Erin. We went to the park with Chase and Dolly. We had a picnic at the park with Alex and Stephanie. We had a great time on our last few days in Reno. Thanks gals for everything!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment