Avery and I headed to Lake Austin with Keith, Price, Jaxson, and SuSu on Sunday.
Price was ready to kneeboard.
How cute is he???
Price was ready to kneeboard.
How cute is he???
Avery was fine until Keith started the boat. She got freaked out. It took her awhile to settle down. She would move from my arms to SuSu's arms. She would calm down and then something or someone would set her off. Now remember the last time she was on the boat was June. She was fine then but now she seems aware of so much more.
Here is SuSu with Jaxson and Avery.

Here is SuSu with Jaxson and Avery.
Adam and Lucy joined us later. Adam (April's brother) had a blast messing with Price in the water. Jaxson had a great time playing with Keith in the water.
After a pep talk from Uncle Keith and seeing me play with Jaxson in the water, Avery decided to sit with SuSu and put her feet in the water. Then she decided it was okay to be with me. What lovely hair I have after going under with Price.
After swimming with everyone...we couldn't get her out of the water. Here they are kicking in the water.
Today on our way home from Costco, Avery asked me "Ride Boat?" "Lake, Jaxson, Uncle Keith?"
I called Keith and had Avery ask him the questions again.
I hope this means she had fun and wants to go again.
I called Keith and had Avery ask him the questions again.
I hope this means she had fun and wants to go again.


2 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I love lake days!!!
you know...if Sue Sue wants another kid to take on the boat, let me know. I'm there!
Post a Comment