5.12.2008

Happy Mommy's Day!

I had a wonderful weekend. It started off on Saturday. Melissa invited me to come to a Mothers and Others luncheon at her church. Mom and April came too. It was so much fun to be surrounded by so many mothers. We listened to a great speaker and made us all realize again how lucky we are to be moms.

I am very lucky to have my mom as my best girl friend. She is my hero. She is always there to help and support me.


April, Mom and Me

Melissa with her Mom and Aunt

Me, April, and Melissa


We didn't do much after the luncheon. We enjoyed the wonderful humid and hot weather.
On Sunday, we met my family for breakfast. It is always nice to go out to eat with them because Jaxson and Price keep Avery busy. So we can actually enjoy a meal. :) After eating we ran some errands. While Avery was napping, I enjoyed some sun by the pool. Since there was a nice cool breeze, I didn't realize the sun was burning my white body. Oh well. At least I have some color. For dinner, Kyle picked up some Chinese food. YUMMY!! I didn't have to lift a finger. This weekend was the first in a month that we didn't have any big plans. It was nice to sit around the house together.
Avery kept saying all day "Happy Mommy's Day". It was so cute.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am glad you guys had a great mothers day! We should meet at 360 waterloo sometime for lunch and the kids can play and we can catch up!

The Daily Stroll said...

Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day! It's so nice to sit around and do nothing every once in a while!! We feel the same way about our weekends! Always on the go, go, go!