This past weekend I had a girls weekend with Shawna, Katy, Kathryn and Blair in Horseshoe Bay at Katy's parents house. We were all able to recharge our batteries. We sat by the pool and soaked up some sun. I left my camera here for Kyle to use. I will have to post pictures later when I get them from the girls.
Kyle had a great time with Avery. They played at the park and went to Bryce's 2nd Birthday Party. Kyle took some pictures. You will have to check out the Newmans' blog to see a cute picture of Avery giving Bryce a hug.
Someone really enjoyed the juice boxes. She doesn't get juice at home...what a treat-cake and juice!!!

Kyle had a great time with Avery. They played at the park and went to Bryce's 2nd Birthday Party. Kyle took some pictures. You will have to check out the Newmans' blog to see a cute picture of Avery giving Bryce a hug.
Someone really enjoyed the juice boxes. She doesn't get juice at home...what a treat-cake and juice!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment