8.04.2008

Avery wanted to share with you our exciting news.



Little McClure is due around March 6th.
We went to see Dr. Y today to have our first ultrasound. Everything is going well. I am feeling great. No sickness just tired. We will keep you updated.

16 comments:

Dan, Erin, Riley and Delaney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are very excited for you guys!!

The Greenleys said...

Yeah! We're so happy for you. We wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

twiceasnice said...

Hip Hip horray for the McClure's! Avery is going to be a great BIG SIS! And you both are wonderful parents already, what's one more! Another longhorn for the bunch! We will begin to pray for your new baby! Congrats! passi's

Weinstein Family said...

Wooohoooo! Thrilled for y'all! Love, Summer, Jeff, and Maren

Lisa Summers said...

How exciting!! I bet you were about to pop when we were talking last week! haha I'm so happy for you, Kyle, and Avery. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Courtney said...

Wow!!!! Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to watch for updates

The Daily Stroll said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting! I'm sure Avery is super excited about becoming a big sister :) Can't wait to see updates!

Kirsty, Chris, Emmie & Kyra said...

That's great news! Congratulations!!

Cristina said...

Congrats! Happy pregnancy!

Shannon Slade said...

Congrats!! I am very excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Mike, Sarah, and Will said...

That is wonderful news. We are so happy for you!!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy goes great!

katrina said...

Wanted to say congratulations!! Hope you are doing great. Thank goodness you are through with your placement for the year, now you can focus on being preggers. Let's all do lunch with the kidos soon.

Katrina

The Haseltine's said...

Congrats!!! I know Avery will make a great big sis!

Chera said...

Congrats!! I love pregnancy...hope this one goes well for you! ;o)