8.13.2008

Eye

I am not the best story teller like my gal pal, Adriana, but I had to pass this on.

I was cooking dinner on Monday with Avery playing in her chair.
All of a sudden she says "My nose hurts!"
I asked her if she is okay. She then gets upset and says how bad it hurts.
I ask, "What happen?"
She says, "My eye!"
I don't have a clue what she is trying to say.
She says, "It hurts Mommy. "
I ask while saying a silent pray, "Did you do something to your nose?"
She says, " Yea, Eye in it!"
Great she has put something in her nose.
I look up her nose and see nothing.
Avery then sneezed 2 times and out popped a googly eye for our art project earlier.
We then had a good talk about what our nose is for.
I know this is just the beginning. Jolly!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, wow! That is funny, but not really!! That hasn't happened here yet and I hope it won't but I do have a boy now:)

Weinstein Family said...

Oh goodness-- glad it came out, but she was telling you the truth! She had an eye in her nose Mama! :) Summer

Chera said...

That's hilarious! I'm glad she was able to tell you what happened in her own words! Hope all is well with y'all! ;o)