8.28.2008

Big Day

Avery had a big day today! Kyle and I took her to meet her new teacher at school. Avery really didn't care to talk to her because she was too busy playing with the toys. She seems very excited about going to school and taking her Kitty lunchbox, too. We will see on Tues what really happens and if she wants to go back on Thurs.
After nap, I had a hair appt. I asked Karla aka KK if she would trim Avery's hair up instead of fixing and drying mine. It was a success!!! Avery watched me get mine washed and cut. When I was finished she told me "Get out Mommy. My turn." She even let KK pick her up to let her sit on the bench. She did great!

She loved putting the mousse in her hair.
After we got home, we painted our toenails. A total girlie afternoon!

1 comment:

Weinstein Family said...

Yeah Avery! Girlie stuff rocks! Just wait until you get to get pedicures together. :) Summer