9.22.2008

I dropped the ball, totally!!!

We had a busy weekend and the camera didn't get a picture of anything.
On Friday, I went to Amy's Bachlorette Party. We started off with pedis and then we ate a wonderful dinner at El Chile. I came home while the rest of the crew went out. Carr took some pictures so I am hoping to get some of those. I had a great time hanging out with the girls and laughing about nothing.

On Saturday, Avery and I started our morning off early by going to Aunt April and Uncle Keith's house to help out with the garage sale. Avery had a blast playing with Jaxson all morning. They stayed in their pjs until naptime. What a way to live!

After nap, it was game time. I took my camera but forgot the batteries...loser I know. Can I blame it on be pregnant???? It was pretty low key but I had a great time. The weather was super. Avery and Jaxson did alot of running. SuSu brought Avery home while we went to game. After a long hike back to our car, we headed home. Everyone slept good!!!!

On Sunday, we headed down to the Pecan Street Festival with Uncle Keith, Aunt April and Jaxson. Avery and Jaxson enjoyed ice cream, crackers, and Jim Jims before it was time for lunch. Gotta love festival food. We found some great art work that we might get for the house. We did notice that Pecan Street Festival has sold out to the corporate world with Ford, Best Buy, and more. It made us a little sad. I felt really guilty when Kyle asked for the camera and I didn't have it. I missed some great shots of dirty faces, running around poles, and quality time with family. Darn it!!! Oh well, next time???

3 comments:

Cristina said...

MAN, what a packed weekend!!
Yes, forgetting the camera at key moments hurts...but no worries, there will be others.

Weinstein Family said...

You can always blame it on pregnancy Missy. :) I do it too! Summer

Weinstein Family said...

You can always blame it on pregnancy Missy. :) I do it too! Summer