After Avery's school party today, we drove to Houston. Of course I missed my exit and got to enjoy some Houston traffic.
Avery enjoyed climbing the stairs, playing in her toy room, and the Christmas tree waiting for her.
Once Daddy got home, she wouldn't leave his side. They played with the guitar and in all the boxes.

Here is a family picture. We are all in our jammies enjoying our first night together in our new house.

We have so many new adventures to have together. I promise to keep you updated.


4 comments:
You've been on my mind all week--I'm glad things are going well! You look cozy already . . .
love you,
Jen
how fun! do the movers UN-pack you too?
Welcome home!
Love the jammie shot! but more importantly, love that you are using that timer feature on the camera that I showed you!! :D
Post a Comment