1.05.2009

Avery got a great package today. SuSu made Avery a nap mat for her new school.
Avery is very excited about her new school and nap mat.


Lets see if she actually naps.
She starts her new school tomorrow.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

P.S. Avery only wears pull ups at night and sometimes at nap. She is such a big girl in her panties!!
Later this week she is going to sleep in her big girl bed once the room gets painted!
What a big week for Avery!

3 comments:

Chera said...

I LOVE that mat!! Glad Avery is doing so well with the transition! ;o)

Mike, Sarah, and Will said...

All those firsts are so fun. I'll be thinking of you both as you begin the new school. Will starts a new room today. I too hope all goes well.

Weinstein Family said...

I want one! Can I take naps too? :) Yeah for big girl Avery! You are growing up so fast! Summer