1.03.2009

Playing at the Park

We have been pretty busy trying to get our house in order. Don't worry, we take breaks to play too.
On Monday, we meet the boys and Cari at a park close to our house. They had a great time.

I saw my new dr on Wed. She was very nice. I was a little disappointed in my old dr because he still had not mailed all my information here. We talked about my history and needing to plan a c-section this time. I have thought in my head that this little girl would enter the world sometime at the end of Feb but hearing it from Dr. C today made it reality. I came home and started making a new list of what needs to be done before she gets here. YIKES!!! I got out all my baby reference books and started reading up again. Boy you forget those sleepless nights quickly. Any pointers from you guys with 2 kiddos would be great!!!
Also on Wed, they came to take all the boxes away. It was wonderful to see our entry way for what it is and not see over 75 boxes and paper.


No comments: