3.17.2009

Visitors



Yesterday, Lisa Haug, Julie Craig and her kids came to visit us. They brought smiles and goodies for us. After visiting for a little bit, Julie went to get us lunch. Yummy mexican food.
Lisa is on Spring Break with LISD so she drove in Sunday and stayed with Julie in Cypress. I was very excited to see my old Kinder buddy! Lisa would jump over the moon if I needed her too.
I use to teach with Julie before she stayed home after having Emily (her oldest). Julie has been a wonderful resource. She is always giving us her girls old clothes which are always adorable!! She is also a great source of knowledge.
I am lucky to have them as friends.



The Craig girls with Kendall.
Juile's 3rd child is a boy, Drew. He didn't really have any interest in holding Avery so he is missing from the picture.


The Craig girls with Avery almost 3 years ago.



1 comment:

Chera said...

I love your new blog design...so cute!!