3.04.2009

We have had a great week so far. Avery loves holding her sister and loving on her. SuSu has been a great help this week. I have been feeling great. We went to the mall yesterday to get a few things I needed at Motherhood while Avery was at school.
Here are a few pictures we have taken. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Sisco Family said...

everybody looks so healthy and happy! we are thrilled for you! keep feelin' good and i'm praying that kendall is a fabulous sleeper!

Dan, Erin, Riley and Delaney said...

I am glad you are feeling so good! I think she looks a lot like you in the close up picture of her sleeping. Beautiful!

Chera said...

Your girls are so beautiful! God has blessed you with so much!! ;o)

The Daily Stroll said...

Your girls are beautiful!! Congrats again :) You look great! Glad to you hear that you feeling good!

Melissa said...

Aww she is so precious! Dang you are feeling good, already going to the mall ;)! I can't wait to meet her. So glad things are going well and you are feeling good! The next trip we make to Conroe I will call you, actually we may plan on going when Keith & April go and then just drive down from my parents house on either Sat or Sunday....if thats ok. Miss you tell Avery hi for us