Most of you know that we used the same bedding for Kendall's room. I had too much going on with the move to think of something new. I did make her name. I am very proud of it. Amber helped give advice from Indiana over the phone. Thanks girl!
Here are a few pictures I took before we left for the hospital.




Here are a few pictures I took before we left for the hospital.


5 comments:
Missy,
It is absolutely beautiful! I love her name and all the pictures you have. You will treasure those forever!
It is so pretty Missy- love all the little details......great job! Congrats again and I know you are thrilled to be home! Can't wait to see new pix of Kendall and Avery and hear how things are going! Summer
It looks great!! No worries about using the same bedding. I did the same thing with Lauren. It just makes sense when you're having another girl and they are close together. :) Hope things are going well! Miss you!!
It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. :)
So darling!!
Post a Comment