4.26.2009

2 months


Kendall is 2 months old today!
She is a precious little baby.
After eating at 10, she sleeps until 4 and then she is up again at 7. She seems to be following the same footsteps as Avery when it comes to sleeping at night.

She is smiling all the time. She enjoys her play gym and bouncy seat.
Her 2 month appt. is Tues. I am eager to see how much she weighs.


Her hair cracks me up.
She now has a little ringlet on top of her head. She has lost a good amount of hair. I think she has my hair and Avery has Kyle's.

2 comments:

Sisco Family said...

she's beautiful! happy two months kendall!

Weinstein Family said...

Oh girl, you are SO lucky to have 2 good sleepers!!! Dare I say, I think Kendall is looking like Kyle (in the cute girl sense of course!)