Yesterday our little girl turned 3! We had an interesting morning. Avery didn't really like the present we got her. We ended up taking it back. She told us she didnt' need anything. I guess the bike trailer is a good enough present. After a yummy lunch from Chick-fil-a and a short nap, we headed off to the park for the party.
SuSu, Poppy, Uncle Shea, Aunt Debby, Uncle Keith, Aunt April and Jaxson all came in from Austin. The Sheppards, Middlebrooks, Greenleys, and some of our new friends came. There were 9 kiddos running around on a sugar high from cupcakes and ice cream. I think they had fun.
After the party, the family came over to open presents and hang out. Kyle grilled burgers for dinner. Avery loved opening up presents. She wanted to play with it all right then. She was opening them so fast that I could write who they were from. I hope I have it right for the thank you notes.
Avery had a wonderful day with friends and family. They made her day wonderful.
SuSu, Poppy, Uncle Shea, Aunt Debby, Uncle Keith, Aunt April and Jaxson all came in from Austin. The Sheppards, Middlebrooks, Greenleys, and some of our new friends came. There were 9 kiddos running around on a sugar high from cupcakes and ice cream. I think they had fun.
After the party, the family came over to open presents and hang out. Kyle grilled burgers for dinner. Avery loved opening up presents. She wanted to play with it all right then. She was opening them so fast that I could write who they were from. I hope I have it right for the thank you notes.
Avery had a wonderful day with friends and family. They made her day wonderful.





1 comment:
Happy birthday to dear Avery! How is possible that she is 3 already? You guys look great, loved the pics of the family and party!
Post a Comment