5.28.2009

3 Months



Kendall was 3 months old on Tuesday.
She is a talker. She usually talks the most right before she needs to go to bed. I think I have heard her laugh a few times.
She is sleeping through the night like a rock star. She gets up between 6-7 in the am.
She has rolled over from her tummy to her back. She rolled to her right first but last week she rolled to the left.
She loves to put her left fist in her mouth.
She weighs 12 lb 5 oz.
We love our little bundle of joy.

3 comments:

Mike, Sarah, and Will said...

She is beautiful...you have a good looking family. I can't believe three months already. Nathan is close behind. I am ready for the sleeping through the night...do you have a trick? I think that Nathan will do that sooner than Will did. I guess we'll see. Thanks for sharing your family with us all.

Amy McCann said...

Missy, she is so sweet! Your family is beautiful!

Queen Bee said...

Awwww...such a cutie pie!! :)