6.22.2009

Father's Day



For Father's day, the girls gave Kyle a new coffee mug for work with their pictures all over it. I gave him a new grill which we have been using the past few weeks. He got it early because our other one melted. Oops!

Kyle's wants for Father's Day:
breakfast at the club
golf
watch final round of US Open

He got most of his request.
We headed up to the club to enjoy breakfast with the Greenleys.

The Greenleys

Our precious family

After breakfast, Kyle and Steve enjoyed a round of golf without Anders and Avery.
He headed home to watch the 3rd round of the US Open. I am taped the final round for him this morning.

I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband who is an amazing father to his little girls. I love to see the excitement in Avery when she sees or hears her Dada come in the gate every day after work. He is so loving with the girls. It melts my heart.

I am also lucky to have my dad. He is a big part of our lives. Poppy will do anything for his girls. I have moved down on the list because Kendall and Avery have taken the top spots. That is perfectly fine with me. Thanks dad for everything you have done for me and my girls.

No comments: