8.01.2009

~So Proud~

Since it is Saturday, we did our usual thing…go to the pool. Shocked, I know!

As you know, Avery took swimming lessons earlier this summer. She really didn’t get much out of it except ice cream scoops and kicking. Now she will show you ice cream scoops outside of the pool but in the pool…no way. When we go swimming, she uses arm floaties, a tube, or her life jacket. Every time we go she gets braver and braver. Anders and Jaxson are swimming great but Avery just hasn’t caught on yet. Last week her new thing was going underwater and kicking..but she was vertical not horizontal. Sort of a problem when it comes to swimming.

Well today…we hit the jackpot! I am very proud to say that my little girl swam between Kyle and I many times. Once she started we couldn’t get her to stop.

IMG_4368

I tried to get an actions shot. Here she is swimming to Cari.

 

After lunch, everyone headed home. Avery and Kendall were wiped out. They are both still sleeping which is good because Avery is heading out to play golf with Daddy, Steve and Anders in a little while.

No comments: