10.18.2009

One Day

We had a busy morning. Avery had a flu shot appt at 8:00 am so the girls and I were out of the house by 7:15 so we could go and get a doughnut. I was hoping to soften the blow of the shot with a doughnut since they called earlier this week to inform me they were out of flu mist and Kendall was not getting her 2nd round. JOLLY!
Avery did great with the shot. The bandaid caused more problems. Who knows with Avery.
Once we got home, it was time to prepare for the Greenley boys to come over. We baked some cookies and pulled out the chips and dips.
Kendall started to experiment with crawling a little during the game.
After the game, she would take one shuffle forward and then fall or roll over.


And after bath, there was no stopping her.

 
I think I am going gate shopping tomorrow.

2 comments:

Missy said...

She is very pleased with herself! The fun begins.

Sarah Mertz said...

What a sweet video! Watch out, your running begins :)