Last Thursday,we drove to Austin after picking Avery up from school.
On Friday, Kyle enjoyed breakfast at Kerby Lane with friends. He then played some golf at Lions while I drove to Naumann to visit some my teaching buddies that still teach there. Sorry I didn’t take it to the other schools…maybe next time.
Avery was shocked that Mrs. Haug’s Turtles knew the same ‘Days of the Week’ song that she did!
It didn’t take Kendall long to find something she wanted.
Ms. Lisa and my girls!
Later that afternoon, we enjoyed some Amy’s Ice Cream with Jaxson.
Jaxson now has Avery loving a ‘bird’s nest’.
On Saturday, Kyle and I headed to the UT game. We watched the band march in for the first time.
I took this picture for Dan.
One of my favs!
What a cute couple!?!
We hit the Alumni Center at the half.
We grabbed the best lunch at
I was able to have a quick chat with Keith’s best buddy, Michael. He was in town from Florida.
We had a congrats beer with Shannon and Scott Walker. They are headed to Seattle! We are so happy for them. They are going to have a great time. We are going to miss them here in Texas but we will see them soon when we visit! (insert the picture Shannon took whenever she sends it to me~hint, hint)
We went to visit my grandmother, Mommom. I love this picture.
We are very thankful that SuSu and Poppy didn’t mind the tornado that whipped through there house while we were there.


1 comment:
umm...we prefer Shannon and Scott Walker. I mean, I like Carr but it makes Scott look like a wuss
Post a Comment