11.23.2009

Standing~ Really???

As you can tell from the title, Kendall is moving a little fast for me. She had been pulling up on everything and just letting go.

We were at the UPS store mailing some packages. We were all on the floor while I addressing the package. Kendall pulls up on me and lets go. She stood there for 5 seconds. My first thought was “No, not yet!”

Avery was not this quick so everything is catching me off guard. I have started stressing over what she will do with the tree. (I do have some ideas about keeping her from pulling it down.) 

I was taking video of her tonight of her talking which I will post later.

I was lucky to get this also.Sorry the video is sideways. (You have love Avery batting her eyes in the background. I have my work cut out for me with her.)

2 comments:

4Scherden said...

That is crazy she is already starting to stand by herself! I love Avery's expression when the camera starts filming...so cute.
Both my kids were walking at 10 months...which is right around the corner for Kendall. It's amazing how fast time flies with the second isn't it?

The Daily Stroll said...

wow! go kendall! too cute!