3.08.2010

Houston Rodeo

Kyle was invited by a bank to join at the Rodeo. Kyle asked if I could come too. They didn’t have problem. I was excited to go since we were going to be in a suite and I haven’t been to a rodeo. Seeing Kenny Chesney was planning but I was more excited to see what the real rodeo was all about.
I asked one of the teachers at Avery’s school if she would watch the girls.

As you can see the girls were ready for me to leave.

IMG_6662 

Since Kyle, Kevin and Tyler were already downtown, Karen and I rode together.

We left at high traffic time and Kevin told us a screwy way to go. YUCK! I pulled out Karen’s iphone and took the back roads.

I loved the bull riding, calf roping and barrel racing.

IMG_6672 

Not sure about the chuck wagon races

IMG_6684

or the little kids on the sheep.

 

IMG_6678

IMG_6692

Here is a little Kenny for you Kenny lovers!

IMG_6695

No comments: