As you saw in a previous post, Avery is really into dresses and skirts. She put on a dress this morning that didn’t come with bloomers.
She runs to me and says.” Mommy my panties are showing!! I need to wear leggings with this dress.”
‘All your leggings are dirty.”
“But, Mommy, my panties are showing!!” (as she is pulling up her dress)
“First, lets keep your dress down. You don’t pull up your dress to show your panties. When your dress is down, you can’t see your panties.”
“YES YOU CAN!!!”
(I don’t have a clue what has made her so stressed over this.)
“Why don’t you finish this show.”
(I quickly hit the computer to search for ideas and send out an email to my friends with girls. I found some shorts but they were $16 for one~No thank you! Michelle quickly responded to remind me of bloomers. Thanks gal!)
“Mom, my show is over and my panties are still showing.”
“Lets get your lunch ready and then we will figure something out.”
After digging in her drawers, I found some bloomers for. She wasn’t sure at first but it looks like we solved the problem for the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment