4.17.2010

Backyard Redo~

I just realized I never posted pictures of our new backyard patio. I guess we have been too busy enjoying it!!

Before

IMG_6837 IMG_6838

We had a flowerbed with rose bushes, a tree and another random plant that died in the freeze. The one thing they didn’t upgrade with the remodel was the landscaping…but we can handle that.

After

IMG_7120 IMG_7118

We love it!!!!

We also got new fence and moved it out a few feet. We have so much more usable space. In the afternoon, it is totally shaded!! Next in line is landscaping.

Here are a few actions shots from the week. I was blown away by the root grinder and the cuts the guys made to make the pavers fit perfectly.

IMG_6840 IMG_6882IMG_6933IMG_6943 IMG_6892 IMG_6895   IMG_6975

Sorry for the random pictures but I have tried 4 different times to load an album and it isn’t working.

No comments: