4.17.2010

A Good Day

We hit a few stores this morning looking for plants for the front yard.

The girls did great.

After naps, it was pretty warm so I suggested that we bust out the sprinkler.

I must say they are super cute in their new gear.

IMG_7143

Of course, Kyle called me out about just wanting to get a picture of them in their new suits.

Oh well, it was fun.

Don’t they look cute with their Daddy??

IMG_7145

Avery played a little in the sprinkler.

IMG_7149

This is the best picture.

IMG_7152

After changing, we hit one more garden center. Avery picked out a flower she wanted to take care of.

I guided her on how to put it in a pot.

IMG_7158

Of course, Kendall joined in but decided she needed to put it in her hair and mouth.

IMG_7157 IMG_7159

  Avery took this very seriously while Kendall played with rocks.

IMG_7160 IMG_7161

Another great day here at the McClure House.

IMG_7162 IMG_7164

(Yes, I am having issues with Kendall’s Elvis hair. She likes to rip her bows and clips out. I don’t have the heart to cut it yet. This post does prove to me that we need to get Avery’s hair cut again. )

1 comment:

Sarah Mertz said...

your girls are just too adorable!