5.19.2010

Relaxation

IMG_7339

Kyle and I went back to Playa del Carmen last weekend with Cari and Steve.

Of course we got too much sun but it was worth every ounce of pain. It was our first adult trip with Steve and Cari. We all agree that we travel well together. I see more trips in the future.

IMG_7340 IMG_7341

Our first night

Now here is what we looked like after a full day of nothing but relaxing in the sun!

IMG_7349

We didn’t get to swim in the ocean much because the wind was crazy. This time around Kyle found so many conch shells. We brought 6 home.

IMG_7367

IMG_7372 IMG_7374

IMG_7376 IMG_7377

The shows we the same except for the Las Vegas show.
It was interesting.

IMG_7402

IMG_7409

I already miss my drink of choice, Rivera Maya.

We did get to see a wedding on Sat. The whole group was there all week. They were an interesting group to watch before the wedding.

IMG_7412

No comments: