9.23.2010

Visitors

Last week we had a few visitors.

Shannon came up  to host a 31 party at my house.

I really enjoyed catching up with Shannon! I miss my friend.

Kendall loved eating her salad.

IMG_8558

The day that Shannon left Erin came in from Reno. We had a great time doing nothing but relaxing and catching up!

Kendall become obsessed with her iphone because Erin made the mistake of showing her a Pablo video on it.

IMG_8559

I must say I enjoyed seeing each of them but staying up past 11:00 7 days in a row wore me out! I am lucky to have such sweet friends. We are working hard at staying in contact. It isn’t easy when you life is only moving faster!

2 comments:

Rick and Shannon said...

LOVED visiting you and your sweet family! Thank you for your hospitality!

Dan, Erin, Riley and Delaney said...

Thank you so much for letting me hang out with you guys for a few days! I was so happy to finally be able to meet Kendall and visit with Avery again, she is getting so old! Of course I had a blast with you and Kyle as well :) You guys are the BEST!!