Last Thursday, I picked Avery up early at school and headed to Austin. We made a quick trip to Austin for Jaxson’s 5th Birthday. It is hard to believe he is 5.
On Thursday night, I let the girls hang with SuSu and Poppy while I relaxed with my old Naumann crew at Z Tejas for some yummy drinks and food.
On Friday, we hit Tarrytown UMC’s pumpkin patch. Every year I decorate our house in Oct with pictures of the girls in their Halloween costumes. In Nov, I put out our yearly pumpkin pictures. Since I love the pumpkin patch at TUMC, why not hit it while I am there and the extra help from SuSu is always a bonus. Kendall wasn’t really into it but I able to get a few.
We ate lunch at Little Deli. Avery wanted her picture taken on this rock with SuSu.
Avery will tell you that ONE thing we had to do while in Austin was get a TOTO for her costume. We found a cute one at Sandy’s Shoes.Thanks to our friend, The Arnetts,for giving us the tip to head there.
On Saturday, we packed up the car and headed to Jaxson’s soccer game before hitting his party.
Avery had a great time bowling at Main Event. It was our first time there.
Jaxson’s Aunt Lucy made the cake.
Kendall had the best time playing the car game while Avery tried the dancing game.


No comments:
Post a Comment